Measures we are currently taking to protect out customers and staff.
- The shop will undergo rigorous cleaning with cleaning spot checks carried throughout the working day.
- Please use the hand sanitiser located at the entrance/exit of the shop.
- The shop will be limited to one customer with a maximum of two persons in the shop at once as long as they are from the same household.
- Face coverings will be worn by staff. Customers will be refused entry without any face covering.
- Customers exempt from wearing a mask should arrange an appointment in advance to allow us to accommodate.
- British Government & WHO guidelines for social distancing will be adhered to at all times.
- We would like to give you as much time as posable to shop get advice and recommends. Unfortunately this will not always be possible if there is someone waiting to come into the shop for a great length of time. This would be unfair to them so you maybe asked to step outside to contemplate the advice and recommendations you have been given.
- We are still minimising contact at every possible step of your retail experience which is why we cannot offer any alcohol sampling in the shop at this time. We will still be accepting cash payments but we would prefer contactless/card payments to again minimise contact.
- We will of course continue to monitor the best advice and adjust our services as required, alternatively you can email to book a virtual chat for advice and recommendations for delivery or collection during opening hours.