• CAMERONBRIDGE 1989 29 Years Old 58.3% - 70CL -  HHD = Hogshead cask - London Shop Annual release selection 2018

CAMERONBRIDGE 1989 29 Years Old 58.3% - 70CL - HHD = Hogshead cask - London Shop Annual release selection 2018

Availability:
In Stock
Product Code:
10635
£103.00


Cameronbridge 1989 29 Years Old 58.3% - 70CL -  HHD = Hogshead cask - London Shop selection 2018 240 Bottles In the world 186 Bottles in London 108 bottles used for shop sets 

Now limited very limited this product will be going into 1 bottle per customer in the coming days. 

Bottle Per Customer due to high demand 


Single Grain Whisky from the Lowlands. 

Selected by our shops amazing customers following a blind tasting back in early Autumn 2018. 

How do we select? Here is an example.

The selection process starts off with 12-14 samples, a quick nosing then taste they set aside a top 10 then a top 6 finally we have 4 samples listed 1-4 

Once the selection has been made we email or phone the team in Campbeltown with the results who then check each shops selection then they let us know just before the release is announced to the Cadenhead's club members. 

Tasting Notes
Nose: Butterscotch, toffee, Turkish delight, chocolate eclairs.

Taste: Cotton candy, buttery & lots of cream cheese.

Finish: Milk chocolate, fudge & a ginger nuts cake base.

The team who select this amazing cask should be proud of themselves for selecting a cask based on taste alone. 

(LTP) Very very smooth with milk chocolate, strawberry mouse with a rich fondant texture across the palate. With an almost refill sherry cask like complexity its one of the best tasting lowland whiskies we have ever tried. 

Lots of cotton candy and apple and strawberry candies vanilla ice-cream with caramel cone wafers and lashings of red cherry sauce. 

A brilliant cask. 


This cask was selected with over 75% selecting it as No1 the remaining 25% had it No2 or 3. We also carried out several weeks of random blind tasting with about 30 more customers both established and new or those just popping in to see what we do. 

Share

General
Availability LONDON UK
Region LOWLANDS